How to move hunters (workers, peltasts, etc)?
Tap a unit and tap the “Legs” button on the toolbar then touch the destination. The places accessible for the unit within one turn are highlighted on the map.
How to build something?
Touch a unit of the workers. Then press the “Build” button on the toolbar and touch the desired location. You will see the list of constructions to build. If you see nothing (or there is no the facility you need) there are several possible reasons:
- you don’t have enough resources
- you don’t have the required technologies
- the selected place is inappropriate (most of the buildings can be constructed on the plain, several like Sawmill and Camp in the forest and only Quarry can be built in the mountains).
How to get “enough” resources?
There are 3 kinds of resources:
Wood and copper are extremely highly demanded resources. Keep in mind, the stone mining takes a lot of wood and the wood chopping consumes a lot of copper.
What does the green rectangle at the bottom of the unit mean?
It indicates the number of people in the unit. For buildings being under construction it also indicates the percentage of work done.
Why the number in the green rectangle changes?
The people breed and the number increases. The number can decrease due to starvation.
How to prevent starvation?
There are 3 ways to get food:
Then the answers are:
- build fisheries as much as you can afford. Fisheries give more food than hunting.
- keep in mind that hunters do not produce food when they aren’t moving in the forest or if they are fighting.
- try to learn farming as quick as possible. Farms gain more food than any other facilities. The second and third levels of the farming technology increase food income significantly.
- build granaries to keep surplus food for future. Unused food disappears at the end of a turn.
Why a unit has divided into two ones?
The unit has reached its maximum number – 100. After that a new unit is created using ⅓ of the 1st unit’s people.
Can I split a unit manually?
Yes. Press the“Split” button on the toolbar;
How to specify a place to set up the new unit?
No way. The place is assigned randomly.
What if there is not enough space for the new unit?
If the unit is overpopulated and cannot split then the plague will happen.
How do I know when I have enough resources/technologies to build something?
Follow the tips that appear at the beginning of each turn.
How to conquer?
In the beginning you can use you hunters. Just have enough fisheries or peaceful hunters to provide them with food. Otherwise your attack will be stopped by hunger.
Then build the Temple of War, learn the military sciences, build Barracks to train peltasts and Armory to train phalanx.
Why people stuck in Barracks/Armory?
Check you resource balance (Menu -> Tribe info) and make sure you have enough wood and copper.
Can I capture enemy units?
Yes, but only workers and unarmed ships are allowed to be taken.
When the game is over?
When your control more than 95 percent of the entire map population, or when you lost all your people.
How can I navigate on a big map?
Use Menu -> Show map and move the frame over the scaled map.
Is it a multiplayer game?
Several players can share the device. The Internet version is in development.